Hardwood Floor Repair Chatham, IL
Are your wood floors damaged? Do you need wood floor repair in Chatham, IL? Bro’s Flooring Plus is here for you when you need help with repairs to your damaged flooring. Whether you have engineered or solid wood floors, our flooring professionals can repair them for you.
Keep your wood floors in style, protected and in good condition. This will improve the overall life of your wood flooring. Our Chatham wood flooring professionals can repair wood floors, refinish wood floors, restore wood floors, install or replace wood floors and maintain them. For professional, quality wood floor services in Chatham, IL — please get in touch with us!
Wood Floor Repairs Chatham, IL
Damage happens, especially when you’ve got wood floors. Customers that report damage to their wood flooring usually come across the following damage:
- Wood floor scratches
- Wood floor dent
- Water damaged wood floor
- Wood floor buckling
- Wood floor fading
- Wood floor water stains
- Wood floor rot
- And more
Regardless of your need for wood floor repair Chatham, Illinois — get in touch with Bro’s Flooring Plus for free estimates from top rated flooring contractors!
Replacing Damaged Wood Flooring
Badly damaged or rotted sections of flooring must be removed and replaced with new wood floor pieces. This involves cutting out a section of the finish flooring, gluing or nailing replacements to the sub-flooring, filling cracks to match, sanding the surface, and refinishing. If you have left over pieces of flooring material from the original installation, great! If not, let your flooring professional know so that they can pick up the pieces for you.
Contact Bro’s Flooring Plus for wood floor replacement Chatham, IL.
Wood Floor Maintenance Chatham, IL
What you can do to protect your wood floors:
- Sweep and clean wood floors regularly.
- Vacuum them properly, with the correct tools, and with a vacuum that is safe to use with wood floors.
- Don’t “mop” wood floors. When cleaning, use a damp rag or dust mop.
- Research cleaners for your wood floor. Don’t just buy any products you see on the shelf. Research good cleaners, that are safe to use. This will save you and ensure your wood floors last longer.
- Avoid wearing shoes on the wood floors as much as possible. Or use rugs in high traffic areas.
- Keeps pets nails trimmed, they will scratch the wood floors easily if not maintained and kept short.
- Use rugs in high traffic areas.
- Restore wood floors every 5 to 7 years with light sanding and re-coating. This will ensure your wood floors last for generations to come! For wood floor restoration Chatham, IL — please get in touch!
Wood Floor Repair Cost Chatham, Illinois
It’s common to run across repairs to wood floors, but you may be wondering what the cost for wood floor repair is in the Chatham, IL area.
Costs: Typically, a customer will spend between $220 and $650 for wood floor repair in Chatham, IL. This can depend on various factors. If you do not have any wood left over from your original installation, then you can expect the price to be on the higher end.