Hardwood Floor Install Lancaster, Wi
Do you need wood floor installation Lancaster, Wi? Wood is rich looking, warm, durable and easy to keep clean. It’s still the most beautiful and charming type of floor in a home. Bro’s Flooring Plus is your specialist in wood flooring installation, wood flooring refinishing and wood flooring repair. When it comes to your wood floors, there is no one better to call than the professionals at Bro’s Flooring Plus.
Whether you’ve chosen to install solid wood flooring or engineered wood flooring — we can help with the installation! We install factory finished wood floors or unfinished wood floors — and we can stain the floors once installed.
Choosing Wood Floors
Wood floors come in a variety of species. Each provides a look that is unique to itself with its own color and physical characteristics. Some species are light, like maple, some are medium, like oak, and some are dark, like walnut. Schedule a free in-home consultation for wood floor installation Lancaster, Wi — contact us.
- Maple: Very hard and dent-resistant, making it appropriate for high-traffic areas; creamy white to pale red in color; can be hard to work with
- Pine: Rustic knot patterns and warm tones ranging from light beige to rich golden-amber; vulnerable to scratches and dents
- Bamboo: Sustainable, grown with interesting striations and a wide range of colors; strand bamboo floors are the hardest, most durable options
- White Ash: Creamy color ranging from soft, light tan to pale gray with visible knots; durable and hard to stain
- Hickory: Exceptional color variation with dramatic grain patterns; hard density that works well in high-traffic areas
- Red Oak: Reddish, tight but visible grain; durable; most red oaks seem to glow in the light, which creates a warm ambiance
- Brazilian Walnut: Exotic hardwood in varying shades of brown; extremely hard and durable against pet scratching
Engineered Wood Flooring Installation
Engineered wood floors are real wood floors that are manufactured using multiple layers of wood veneers. Engineered wood floors will expand and contract less than solid wood flooring during fluctuations in humidity and temperature. All varieties provide increased durability over traditional wood, but buying engineered wood with more core layers and a thicker veneer offers the most durability.
Engineered floors can be nailed or stapled to a wood subfloor, or glued down to a wood or concrete subfloor. While this type of flooring can be sanded and refinished, it cannot be done as many times as solid wood flooring. For professional engineered wood floor installation Lancaster, Wi — contact us.
Solid Wood Flooring Installation
Solid wood flooring is exactly what the name implies: a solid piece of wood from top to bottom. Solid wood can be used in any room that is above grade (above ground). The ultimate issue with solid hardwood is that it shrinks and expands depending on the humidity in your home.
The company who installs solid hardwood floors must have enough experience to leave the right amount of space for hardwood’s natural expansion and contraction. The professional Lancaster wood floor installers at Bro’s Flooring Plus know this and will complete your solid wood flooring installation Lancaster, Wi correctly.
Wood Floor Installation Cost Lancaster, Wi
Traditional wood flooring installation costs Lancaster, Wi vary depending on the type of wood you are having installed.
- On the low end, you may spend about $6-$11 per square foot for installation and material of soft woods, such as pine.
- In the mid range, you may spend about $9 to $18 per square foot for installation and material of mid grade woods such as oak, american cherry or teak.
- On the high en, you may spend about $12-$22 per square foot for installation and material of more expensive exotic woods like: brazilian walnut, mahogany, tigerwood or cypress.